The secret is out, I love big hair!
I’ve honed my technique over the years, and want to share my five step routine for bigger, fuller hair. P.S., all of these products are clean!
1. Wash with a volumizing formula (skip conditioner!) just use a tangle teezer to remove any knots.
2. Prep wet hair with a thickening styler that will create separation between your hair strands.
3. Blow dry, but use medium heat! Look for a dryer that allows you to customize the heat level. Use a round brush to pull strands up at the root and concentrate the air flow to lift the strands around the top of your head.
4. Finish with a volume powder, apply at the roots and finger comb through your strands to add extra separation and grit.
5. Preserve it! Sleep with your hair wrapped up in a bun on top of your head to add extra lift while you sleep. Silk pillow cases decrease friction and frizz.