Tell us who you are…
I am Lisa Jacobs, a mother, sister, mover, shaker and professional organizer. I am the founder of Imagine it Done, a NY based home organization company and lifestyle brand.
1. TELL US ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS AND WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT?
We are committed to organizing spaces for function and curating your home’s style. Our main goal is for our clients to maintain our methods years after the project is completed. Imagine It Done believes that a home is more than just a pretty picture.
2. HOW DID YOU GET STARTED?
After moving my family countless times, I discovered an innate ability to organize whatever chaos came my way. Editing, packing, unpacking, and arranging became my passion in life. What began as a hobby, turned into a business of my own.
3. WHAT IS THE MOST REWARDING PART OF YOUR JOB?
Helping change people’s lives. Moving and organizing a home can be daunting and tireless. These are projects people typically try to avoid as they are time consuming and emotionally challenging. Our clients come to us when they are mentally prepared to make their homes a more functional place to live. Whether it is a move out , move in, and/or a design for function, our impact is the same. We employ systems, methods, add products and offer tips to make the process seamless and refreshing. I have developed skills and experience that have helped many people not only organize their lives, but also assess and reach their goals, which serves to improve their image. An organized space is an organized mind is an organized life!
4. HOW DO WE FIND YOU?
1. My favorite place to vacation is Paris.
2. My biggest pet peeve is when people sing rather than speak their mind, making a statement sound like a question. This delivery is both less impactful and professional. It is labelled, Valley girl talk.
3. My guilty pleasure is white wine.
4. My biggest fear is heights.
5. My biggest accomplishment is raising my 3 children as a single mom, single-handedly.