CBD has undoubtedly been a #trending topic this year. The use of CBD and its benefits are on everyone’s mind, and we are seeing it being baked into (no pun intended) food, beverages, beauty products and more. I have grown increasingly curious as to why it has become such a phenomenon, but I never personally explored the ingredient until about a month ago. In fact, before I was introduced to Lab to Beauty, the only CBD product I was directly familiar with was one for my dog’s anxiety. I was aware of the benefits that are highly spoken about, such as sleep improvement, inflammation reduction, digestion and calming effects, but I had yet to experience any of it firsthand.
There can be some sort of stigma surrounding CBD because consumers are not fully aware of the distinction between marijuana and hemp-derived CBD. CBD oil is made up of cannabidiol, which is a natural extract from the flowers and leaves of the cannabis plant. It has significant medical and skincare benefits. Lab to Beauty’s CBD is THC-free! Unlike Lab to Beauty, there are some CBD products on the market that do contain trace amounts of THC. Brands that do, have varying amounts in their products. Lab to Beauty uses a safe dosage free of THC so you never feel any sort of “high”. And, it’s an all-natural solution. As CBD becomes more widely understood and consumed, it is important to find a brand that you trust. I am happy to say I have found that with Lab to Beauty!
Many of my friends praise CBD so I have been wanting to jump on the bandwagon. As soon as we partnered with Lab to Beauty, I began incorporating the products into my daily routine. I started off safe with the Moisturizing Lip Balm, and realized I was hooked when I was applying 4+ times per day! I then began taking the Spearmint CBD Drops 1x per day (before bed) and using The Recovery Oil 2x per day (morning and night).
It has been a little over one month now, and I have nothing but positive reviews about my experience. Thanks to the spearmint CBD drops, I’ve noticed an improvement in sleep (I used to wake up a few times throughout the night) and not to mention, have felt more innately relaxed. My skin feels tighter, brighter and softer due to the Recovery Oil and Moisturizing Lip Balm. They both leave a chilling effect, so I feel hydrated and refreshed. All Lab to Beauty CBD products are infused with non-GMO, hemp derived, pure isolate crystalline cannabidiol. Their CBD is THC free and non-psychoactive so I feel very comfortable using the product. It is sustainably sourced, vegan / gluten-free, non GMO and cruelty free. Common ingredients found in their products include CBD Hemp Extract, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil. I am excited to continue exploring their other skin products, in addition to their hair and beauty collections!
About the Products
The CBD Drops (Spearmint)
- Lightweight and refreshing
- Reduces internal inflammation
- Calms the nervous systems
- Boosts the immune system
- Relaxes the digestive system
- CBD Hemp Extract
- Coconut Oil
- Shake well and take drops (1-2x daily).
- Take 1 mL (one full dropper) sublingually or add to water and drink.
The Moisturizing Lip Balm
- Luxurious glide-on application with a nice cooling sensation from the spearmint oil.
- Instantly nourishes and heals lips, leaving them plump and moisturized.
- Apply the balm as needed throughout the day or night.
The Recovery Oil
- Repairs and replenishes for a clear and calm complexion
- Nourishes and hydrates the skin
- Tightens, lifts and firms, while boosting collagen production
- Soft and lightweight smoothing oil
- After cleansing and toning, massage (I use 5-6 drops) all over face, neck and decolletage.
- Follow with moisturizer (optional)
- Can be used morning and night!
Photos via: @labtobeauty