I don’t consider myself a beauty expert by any means, but you guys know I’m a big fan of trying out new products and sharing with you if I fall in love with something. When First Aid Beauty first told me about their new Hello FAB makeup additions and that they were quick, easy and good for your skin… that’s all I really needed to hear. I’ve been religiously using the Coconut Priming Moisturizer and Vital Greens Face Mist over the last year and see a huge difference in my skin—it’s brighter and smoother. I constantly get asked to share my beauty routine and now I’ve added in a few of my new First Aid Beauty products into the mix, I wanted to share with you all the details:
– I love this because it not only hydrates but it’s a great primer for makeup. Usually I just wear it alone if I’m running out and want my skin to look bright and glowy.
– This provides a ton of coverage for me while still letting your skin look natural and dewy. The Hello FAB collection is all about good for you superfood ingredients so I like that there’s Goji Berry (an antioxidant) and SPF to help protect against pollution and UV rays. I also love any makeup that is fuss free and this skin tint doesn’t require any brush or blender, I just use my hands. I’m the color medium and will probably be light in the fall.
– Tip: Make sure to shake the bottle first so the SPF is distributed.
Step 3: NARS Under Eye Concealer
– I like to apply this after the skin tint for extra coverage on my dark circles
Step 4: Kevyn Aucoin Bronzer
– I love to apply both mascaras for a double coat to get the perfect amount of volume and length
– My favorite shade is Champagne for a natural-looking glow – I’ve learned to apply this on my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose, under my brow bone and on my Cupid’s bow
– I use Rosé on my cheeks for a rosy blush
– I throw both in my bag to use on the go and for a quick touch-up. The Mango Butter helps hydrate and nourish my skin… who knew makeup could also do that?
– I spritz myself with this everywhere I go for a cool refresh
– This is my little travel secret too and I make sure I carry it with me on a flight for a quick pick me up!
Thank you to First Aid Beauty for sponsoring this post! The Hello FAB collection is now available at Sephora!