As you guys know, I’ve been making more of an effort with makeup and I’ve been having a lot of fun trying out new looks. I’ve always loved the “model off-duty” look — where you’re still natural, but with a glow. Below are my 6 easy steps to get that perfect dewy, fresh faced look.
Step 1: Prep Skin
– Use a face sheet mask the night before and exfoliate dead skin by using a good face scrub
Step 2: Hydrate
– Apply hydrating serum to instantly refresh and hydrate dehydrated, lackluster skin (I use First Aid Beauty’s Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum)
Step 3: Prime Your Base
– Primer sets and smooths out your skin; A good primer can double as a moisturizer so I personally love FAB’s Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer to set a good foundation
Step 4: Radiate
– Use Coconut Oil on lids, cheeks, lips using a light hand for that perfect dewy flow
Step 5: Highlight & Illuminate
– Using a large blush, start on each of your inner cheek bones swiping up on an angle toward your ear. Also swipe down the bridge of your nose – and I like to apply on the bow of my lip too! Bobbi Brown’s Illuminator is my favorite
Step 6: Finishing Glow
– Finish the look with a great gel or cream blush. If you don’t have, I like to even use tinted lip balm that works just as good (I recommend By Terry Baume de Rose)
Thanks to First Aid Beauty for sponsoring this post!